{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Kirby Family

Here are the Kirby's. You may remember the little one from here. We wanted to get some of the whole family then, but dad had the flu. We finally got together to get some family shots, and I could not be happier with everything! We went to little t's grandparents, and they live in just a beautiful setting with a creek and a bridge! Oh, it was so fun. Not to mention the weather was just awesome!







I hope you have enjoyed these pictures!!!!!

Hakuna Matata!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment