{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Monday, September 28, 2009

MY babies are MY world

I wanted to do a post about my sweet kiddos!

This is Lily. She will be 3 in December. When we went to the beach with our friends back in July, she just enjoyed playing in the sand more than anything else. She LOVES dirt! So she was in HEAVEN sittin on the sand!
Ooh looky....we got one of her in the water :)






I took some pictures of my little ham Addison right at the end of summer..and when I saw this big tree with the most awesomest sunlight coming through...I just knew that this was a sign of the end of hot summer days!
I LOVE Addison's closed eyes on the right here. He just loves his little sister SO much. I just absolutely adore watching the two of them interact with each other. There is just nothing like it in the world to watch your two children just be so lovin towards each other. I hope this continues forever. I know if Addison has anything to do with it, they will...he just has always had the biggest heart! He already talks about how he is going to "scare" the boys away! :)


Addison turned 10 back in July....a decade. Yep....he likes saying that....and he thinks it is AWESOME that I am 3 of those.....decades.
Him doing his "thang". He impresses me. He would impress me if he wasn't my child. I am so proud of him for doing so well! It scares me, but he LOVES it, so I LOVE it too!






I hope you all have enjoyed this little update of my loves. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment