{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Little Miss "r"

This is another shoot, well some of the same shoot featuring another little girl from our friends beach trip. This is miss "r". My little Lily and her can never get enough of each other...its a good thing because they spend a lot of time together as they go to daycare together! They are just little hams together! Actually the three of them together is just a hoot! "j" has a few years on them...but they are just the best of friends!
She felt like a princess in her little tutu! She sure looked like one too!!!




Check some more of Little Miss "r" HERE.
So I must say, I am extremely proud of myself. My two goals for this weekend was 1. Spend some much needed time with my family, and 2. blog at least twice (was hoping for 3 post, but I am happy with 2 ;)). Stay tuned....I am going to do a mix post with Lily and her tutu on the beach pics, and some of Addison doing what he does BEST! I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment