{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jen + Toney = beautiful baby bump

What a beautiful mommy and daddy! What a beautiful day....well....it was cold and it was windy, BUT it was beautiful! Jen and Toney have many wonderful things coming to them over the next year! I am so excited to be a part of it all! We all are waiting the arrival of baby "b" (which will be here sometime in the next two weeks). Next week, if she is not here yet, they will be determining when to give the baby a little nudge at making an appearance in this great big world! Jen and Toney, I will be thinking of you guys over the next couple of weeks! I am sure everything will go just wonderful! And let's not leave out Mr. p....he is going to be a wonderful big brother!

Here are a few images that we took from our maternity session!!!






Hakuna Matata!

KC

1 comment: