{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

{Jason LOVES Ashley} session!

Meet Jason and Ashley. These are some good friends of ours who just bought a new home, and they wanted a "just because" session so they could add some new photos on their new walls. My husband actually went with me to shoot this session so he could get a feel for what I do. I really enjoyed him working with me and I hope that he joins me more often! Thanks babe! I want to apologize to Ashley though, because Kevin LOVES to pick on her she was picked on the whole time ;)! So I am sorry Ashley! Here is just a sneak peak of what I have been working on. I played around with a few because Ashley really wants some antique(y) looking photos. Jason and Ashley..enjoy your sneak peak! We had a lot of fun with you two!











~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note....take a look at my super cool new logo:

Made by Joey Bashaw! Click on his name to check him out at Intricate Web Designs! It fits me perfectly! I love it! Thanks Joey!

I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Karla, these are amazing! You did such a great job!!! I'm inspired every time I look at your website! Love you, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete