{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Miracle Baby!

Baby "K" entered the World Tuesday morning at a whopping 7lbs 6ozs. That is whopping compared to what the doctors were saying (a little over 5 lbs). He is happy and healthy! I name this blog the miracle baby, because Mommy and Daddy were told they would never have a baby! Truly an amazing story of how they were so close to giving up, and decided to get a second opinion, and the only thing the new doctor did was give them hope again. I am so happy that you guys made the decision to get a second opinion because he is so perfect! Congrats to the new mommy and daddy! What a wonderful adventure you guys finally get to experience!

Here are a few photos I took while visiting the family in the hospital! A newborn shoot will be posted very soon, but I could not help but showing you his face!








On another note, I am leaving in the morning for Vegas for a Wedding Photographer's convention with my friend Joy! I can't wait to update you all on my little adventure! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment