{me} in a nutshell

Hickory, NC, United States
First I love GOD! He has me where he wants me in life and I am happy! I am a wife, to a wonderful man named Kevin. I am a mother of two healthy, beautiful, loving, make me smile *everyday* children! I am a photographer who also happens to have a full time job {on the side}. Being behind a camera is something that I found out that I truly enjoy about 6 years ago when my son started racing motorcycles.

My style of photography is fun! Fun for me to do, and fun for you to enjoy! I take pictures best in an atmosphere where you or your family are doing what you all do the best... being yourself! Whether it be at your home, my home, a park, or even if you are planning a hike in the mountains. You want memories? Let me help you remember them!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Feeling a little artistic today!

I have a fabulous idea....

I need a model, and a wedding dress that would never need to be worn again. If you have a wedding dress that you don't really care to keep, because honestly, who EVER wears their wedding dress again? My mom kept her wedding dress from her wedding in hopes that her daughter would wear it one day. When I got married, I would not have caught myself DEAD in that dress (sorry mom, but you already know the truth)....it will be the same way 20 years from now when our daughters are getting married...so be realistic girls! Free session for the first person interested only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if you are interested.

~Karla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment